How to use this Microsoft Word repair tool online the right way?
If you don't know how to repair Word document data, just upload the document to the service. Our Microsoft Word recovery software will analyze the file and will extract and save the maximum of text from the damaged doc, docx, dot, dotx or rtf file.
Don't know how to repair Word file corrupted online (during transmission or downloading) or on your hard drive after a virus attack or a system crash? Use our Word document recovery service that boasts the following capabilities:
- Extracts text from Microsoft Word documents of all versions, including 95/98/2000/2003/2007/2010 and newer ones;
- Extreme ease of use - even if you are a novice, you will be able to complete Word DOCX repair online in seconds!
- Recovery of text from Rich Text documents (*.rtf files);
- Recovery of text from documents with ACSII and/or Unicode encoding;
- Concurrent use of several text search algorithms;
- Built-in algorithms of text filtering ensure that the resulting text is clean and contains no unwanted elements (code, tags, system characters, etc.);
- High speed of recovery;
How to repair Word document
How to repair corrupted Microsoft Word document online:
- Select corrupted Word (.doc/.docx) file
- Type email address
- Upload file
- Download fixed (.docx) file
Find out how to repair Word document data after all types of crashes and virus attacks
The service saves you the trouble of downloading, installing and configuring special programs to restore your Word documents. Use this Microsoft Word repair tool online: upload a doc, docx, dot, dotx or rtf file to the service to restore it.
This online service knows how to repair DOC file online and fixes the following Microsoft Word errors:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the File Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- Word cannot open this document template.
- Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt.
- "FileName.doc" file cannot be opened
- The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.
- Word document is corrupted.
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
- This document may be corrupt.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The Document Template Is Not Valid.
- A file error has occurred.
- The Office Open XML file filename.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.
- The service only recovers text from damaged files.
- The service does not restore tables, images, hyperlinks and other objects from documents.
- The service does not recover data from password-protected doc/docx/dot/dotx/rtf files;
- The service does not recover data from encrypted doc/docx/dot/dotx/rtf files.