A specialized tool that makes MS Project recovery online fast, easy and convenient
Upload your damaged *.mpp file with Microsoft Project data to our online Microsoft Project recovery tool. The service will automatically start the process of MPP file recovery. If it detects Microsoft Project data during file analysis, it will save it to a new healthy *.mpp file.
Key features of this *.mpp file recovery service:
- Restores *.mpp files of all versions starting from version 2000;
- Recovers the max possible number of database fields automatically - no need to know how to repair MS Project file online;
- Uses several recovery algorithms at the same time for quick and efficient data repair;
- Performs MS Project recovery online;
- High speed of recovery even in case of large files;
- Supports all operating systems, including iOS and Android on tablets;
- Low cost of MS Project file recovery.
How to repair Project file
The repairing of damaged Microsoft Project (.mpp) file online:
- Select or drag&drop damaged Microsoft Project (.mpp) file
- Type any valid email address
- Upload .mpp file
- Download health Microsoft Project (.mpp) file
How to perform Microsoft MPP recovery on your own?
With this service, you no longer need to download, install and launch special data recovery tools for damaged MS Project files. If you don't know how to recover Microsoft Project file data, a web browser is all you will need.
This online Microsoft MPP recovery service also helps fix the following Microsoft Project errors:
- An unexpected problem occurred while opening the file. The file may be damaged. Try using a backup copy.
- Project cannot recognize this file format. Do you want to open this file as text only?
- The file cannot be opened.
- This service does not know how to recover MS Project file data protected with a password;
- The service does not recover encrypted MPP files.
“I tried to transfer Project 2000 tasks to Project 2019, but this caused an error and now the file stopped opening in both versions of Project. To restore the file, I need to roll back the actions through the restore point. If not for this service, I would have done it and not for the fact that it would have helped. I simply refused this work and returned the restored version.”
“The service is good 4/5, it helped restore the previous stable version of the plan in Microsoft Project 2010, which unable to opened due to damage. Restoration is quick, but check all your tasks because my tasks were restored in different order”
“Microsoft Project freezes when saving a file. He closed the program forcibly and tried to open it again, but Project says that the .MPP file is corrupted. Using this service, my .MPP file was successfully restored. New tasks were partially restored, and those tasks (from the previous version of the file) that were deleted by me before saving were also restored.”
“Usually, when I save the MS Project plan, I select "Save as Microsoft Project 2007 (* .mpp)", but today I get the error "Project cannot recognize this file format" when I try to open the file again. In the support forum, any .mpp recovery method is based on the fact that you had to back up the file before. I was able to recover only one file, the second file with a password, can I send you a password so that you can recover, please respond.”