What is the easiest way to perform PowerPoint recovery online?
Upload a damaged *.ppt or *pptx Microsoft PowerPoint presentation file to our online service. This online PPT repair tool will automatically restore the data and perform accurate recovery of the corrupted presentation.
This online PowerPoint repair tool can do the following with damaged *.ppt and *pptx files of Microsoft PowerPoint:
- fixes *.ppt files of MS PowerPoint 97-2003;
- recovers *.pptx files of MS PowerPoint 2007 and above;
- uses mechanisms of artificial intelligence for recovering original presentations - you don't need to have any special knowledge or know how to repair PPTX file online
- recovers of deleted presentation elements;
- recovers deleted slides;
- reconstructs presentations using PowerPoint;
- reconstructs charts using Microsoft Excel;
- concurrently uses several PPT and PPTX file recovery methods
- saves recovered media files (graphics, video and such) as separate files (if non-automatic inclusion of data into the recovered presentation is impossible).
How to repair PowerPoint presentation
Instructions to repair corrupt presentation files of Microsoft PowerPoint online:
- Select corrupted PowerPoint (.ppt/.pptx) file
- Type email address
- Upload file
- Download fixed presentation (.pptx) file
How to perform the recovery of PowerPoint file data to restore a damaged PPTX file online?
If you don't know how to repair PowerPoint file online, you no longer need to download, install and launch specialized software on your computer. Just upload a PPT or PPTX file to our service to perform PowerPoint recovery online in a few clicks.
This online service helps fix the following errors in Microsoft PowerPoint presentations:
- Unable to read file.
- Unknown error occurred
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- There was an error accessing the file xxxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot open *.ppt file because part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt.
- POWERPOINT.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
- File is damaged or corrupted and can't be opened.
- Objects and / or text overlap. Cannot open the file.
- Objects do not appear where they are positioned on the slide.
- Part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by xxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot read *.pptx
- PowerPoint found an error that it can't correct. You should save presentations, quit and then restart PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- PowerPoint Not Responding.
- PowerPoint Viewer can't read C:\path\filename.ppt
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the slides in the file, "xxxx.ppt".
- Some common error messages that a user encounters while he/she tries to access data from a corrupt presentation unnamed.ppt cannot be opened.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding.
- The Presentation *.pptx is incomplete. Please reload.
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation. Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file.
- the service does not restore password-protected files;
- the service does not restore encrypted PPT/PPTX files;
- if an object found in a damaged file cannot be added to a presentation automatically, it is saved as a separate file. You will then be able to manually add the recovered object to a new presentation.