An online Microsoft Visual FoxPro DBF repair solution for recovering damaged *.dbf files of FoxPro, dBase, Clipper and more
An online .dbx fix service for recovering damaged DBF files of Microsoft Visual FoxPro/Clipper/dBase and other databases with the following features:
- Recovery of the structure of table fields from a DBF file;
- Recovery of records from a DBF file;
This FoxPro DBF recovery service is capable of restoring damaged data from *.dbf files of the following formats:
- dBase version IV
- Visual FoxPro
- FoxPro 2
- and other databases supporting this data storage format.
This Microsoft Visual FoxPro DBF repair service can fix the following errors in *.dbf database files:
- Table "Filename.dbf" has become corrupted.
- The table will need to be repaired before using again. Error: 2091
Microsoft FoxPro DBF recovery service for restoring the contents of Microsoft FoxPro DBF files
Advantages of an online *.dbf file recovery service:
- Ease of use - you don't need to be a pro and know how to recovery DBF file data
- Minimal hardware requirements for the user's computer or tablet
- Compatible with all major operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android)
- No special knowledge required - you don't need to know how to fix DBF files in detail
- Does not install any special software on a local computer
- Low cost per recovery compared with the cost of specialized software
How to repair DBF file online without installing any applications on your computer? Just upload your damaged *.dbf file to the service and get a restored DBF file back after a few mouse clicks.
Notice: the service does not recover MEMO files from storages associated with the main DBF file.