AutoCAD DWG recovery service for damaged AutoCAD drawing files
Online recovery of DWG corrupted files. Upload your damaged *.dwg file with graphics to our service and restore data from the file in several clicks.
Below is a list of features of this online AutoCAD DWG recovery service:
- Complex data analysis using a combination of methods to find recoverable blocks of data in a damaged *.dwg file;
- High speed of data analysis and search in damaged files;
- Low cost per file recovery;
- Ease of use and recovery - no need to know the technicalities of how to recover DWG file data;
- Recovery of *.dwg files of all versions of AutoCAD starting from version 10;
- Recovery of files containing compressed graphic objects;
- Automatic detection of the version of the damaged file.
How to perform AutoCAD DWG repair online?
Just upload a damaged file to the service to perform an AutoCAD DWG fix online. The service will do everything automatically. Just a couple of clicks - and you have complete information about recoverable objects. Our AutoCAD DWG repair online tool does not require any software to be downloaded, installed and launched on your computer.
This DWG recover service helps fix the following errors occurring due to structural damage in *.dwg files:
- Drawing file is not valid.
- Internal Error.
- Non Autodesk DWG.
- File will not open.
- File hangs or crashes AutoCAD.
- Unexplained file size increase.
- Display/regen problems.
- Drawing elements missing.
- The service only recovers AutoCAD files of version 15 (AutoCAD 2000) and above. DWG files of older versions cannot be recovered;
- The online service does not support the recovery of password-protected files.