An online Microsoft Visual FoxPro DBF repair solution for recovering damaged *.dbf files of FoxPro, dBase, Clipper and more
Advantages of an online *.dbf file recovery service:
- Ease of use - you don't need to be a pro and know how to recovery DBF file data
- Minimal hardware requirements for the user's computer or tablet
- Compatible with all major operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android)
- No special knowledge required - you don't need to know how to fix DBF files in detail
- Does not install any special software on a local computer
- Low cost per recovery compared with the cost of specialized software
How to repair DBF file online without installing any applications on your computer? Just upload your damaged *.dbf file to the service and get a restored DBF file back after a few mouse clicks.
How to repair corrupted FoxPro dbf file
Description of repairing corrupted database files of FoxPro/Clipper/dBase:
- Select damaged database (.dbf) file
- Type valid email address
- Upload file
- Download repaired (.dbf) file
Microsoft FoxPro DBF recovery service for restoring the contents of Microsoft FoxPro DBF files
An online .dbx fix service for recovering damaged DBF files of Microsoft Visual FoxPro/Clipper/dBase and other databases with the following features:
- Recovery of the structure of table fields from a DBF file;
- Recovery of records from a DBF file;
This FoxPro DBF recovery service is capable of restoring damaged data from *.dbf files of the following formats:
- dBase version IV
- Visual FoxPro
- FoxPro 2
- and other databases supporting this data storage format.
This Microsoft Visual FoxPro DBF repair service can fix the following errors in *.dbf database files:
- Table "Filename.dbf" has become corrupted.
- The table will need to be repaired before using again. Error: 2091
the service does not recover MEMO files from storages associated with the main DBF file.