How to repair Corel Draw file online?
This service will come in especially handy for those who want to know how to repair Corel Draw file online. You will no longer need to install and launch anything on your PC, since you now know how to recover Corel Draw corrupt file online. The entire recovery process takes place entirely in your browser.
Key features of this Corel Draw file repair online service:
- Fast and reliable online recovery of damaged Corel DRAW files from any computer or mobile device;
- Recovery of *.cdr files of any size;
- Fixing of various types of structural corruption in CDR files;
- Recovery of Corel DRAW files of any versions, including old ones;
- A simple and intuitive Corel Draw damaged file recovery process - you don't need to know how to recover corrupted Corel Draw file data on a technical level;
- Cheaper and faster than purchasing specialized desktop CorelDRAW recovery software for restoring .cdr files;
- Recovery of faulty .cdr drawing files that don't have backup copies;
- No need for a high-performance PC for data recovery, since the entire process takes place on a remote server.
How to repair Corel Draw file
Steps for repairing of damaged CorelDraw drawing (.cdr) file online:
- Select or drag&drop corrupted .cdr file of CorelDRAW
- Type your email address
- Download recovered .cdr file
Web-based CorelDRAW recovery software for quick recovery of your damaged files
This online CorelDRAW file recovery service uses a number of heuristic algorithms to extract the maximum of data and objects from corrupted CorelDRAW *.cdr files and save them to a new healthy file.
This online service can fix the following errors in CorelDRAW *.cdr files:
- Error Reading CorelDRAW file.
- Error Opening Graphics file.
- Error Reading Suite file.
- Valid work space path is not found.
- I/O read error.
- File FileName.cdr contains an invalid file ID.
- The file is corrupted.
- Out of memory.
- Error reading a bitmap in file FileName.cdr.
- Error Reading filename.cdr file.
this online service fixes CDR data by extracting them from a damaged file and then saving them to a new one.
“Due to the deleted drawing of CorelDraw, I had to roll back the system. But this .CDR file now needs to be restored, because when you open the file, CorelDraw opens it as an unnamed document. Practically everything was restored, but everything was restored in a heap.”
“When I clicked on the "Save" button, an error message appeared related to the plugin, while CorelDraw was saving the file, it crashed. Now my .CDR file won't open. After recover, I get recovered file with changed parameters of some layers. Any way, my file was recovered about 80%”
“I could not save my CorelDraw document, and CorelDraw 13 closed automatically without any messages, as a result I received a damaged .CDR file. After downloading the damaged file, I saw that CorelDraw did not save my work, which I want to save. But I restored the .CDR file with the work that I did before saving.”
“Unable to open a CorelDraw file I just saved, it opens as a blank page or not opening at all. Why CorelDraw file did not open if it is saved correctly? Reinstall all CorelDraw package - still the same problem. I would delete it, but in the properties: width, height, file size, it matches the original well. In web, you have good price which I found and can recovery online without install program on computer.”