AutoCAD DWG recovery service for damaged AutoCAD drawing files
Online recovery of DWG corrupted files. Upload your damaged *.dwg file with graphics to our service and restore data from the file in several clicks.
Below is a list of features of this online AutoCAD DWG recovery service:
- Complex data analysis using a combination of methods to find recoverable blocks of data in a damaged *.dwg file;
- High speed of data analysis and search in damaged files;
- Low cost per file recovery;
- Ease of use and recovery - no need to know the technicalities of how to recover DWG file data;
- Recovery of *.dwg files of all versions of AutoCAD starting from version 10;
- Recovery of files containing compressed graphic objects;
- Automatic detection of the version of the damaged file.
How to repair AutoCAD file
How to repair a damaged AutoCAD drawing (.dwg) file online:
- Select or drag&drop corrupted .dwg file
- Type email address
- Download fixed AutoCAD file
How to perform AutoCAD DWG repair online?
Just upload a damaged file to the service to perform an AutoCAD DWG fix online. The service will do everything automatically. Just a couple of clicks - and you have complete information about recoverable objects. Our AutoCAD DWG repair online tool does not require any software to be downloaded, installed and launched on your computer.
This DWG recover service helps fix the following errors occurring due to structural damage in *.dwg files:
- Drawing file is not valid.
- Internal Error.
- Non Autodesk DWG.
- File will not open.
- File hangs or crashes AutoCAD.
- Unexplained file size increase.
- Display/regen problems.
- Drawing elements missing.
- The service only recovers AutoCAD files of version 15 (AutoCAD 2000) and above. DWG files of older versions cannot be recovered;
- The online service does not support the recovery of password-protected files.
“The condition for successful repair is to install the program on your computer as required on your website. So I did, but the problem with the damaged file was only partially solved. The file fixed 80%, while I noticed that the elements of the picture moved”
Keilani Hunter 10-08-2020
“I have a .DWG file that I always need to recover. AutoCAD allows this behavior, as they write on the forum, but forgive us what to do in this case? I uploaded the file here and forgot about it as the repair process stuck. Only after check my mail, I saw a notification about the correction of my file. It is difficult to say that the file was repaired in good condition, as some lines in the drawing changed directions, it is easy to fix, but some line were not restored. Based on the AutoCAD forum, I put 5 stars, since they allow the removal of damaged elements in the drawing.””
“I am very glad that I was able to recover an non valid AutoCAD 2000i file. Due to the fact that the boss is a greedy person, you have to use the old version of AutoCAD with its problems.”
“When I opened the AutoCAD 2005 file with AutoCAD 2019, the first thing that showed was a window with the Recover button. Even after the recovery mode, the file did not open, AutoCAD again showed this window. In the version of AutoCAD 2005 it is now also impossible to open this file, I even bring up the Recovery Toolbar. I uploaded the file to this site, received a fixed version, which opens only in AutoCAD 2005, in AutoCAD 2019 it again shows an error, I had to redraw everything to the new version”
“Suddenly, my .DWG file, which was transferred to another computer through a removable device, began to show errors when opening. The program runs so slowly that my drawing recovered to a stable previous version in about 4 hours !!!”
“When I open file in AutoCAD 2006 appears window "The drawing file requires recovery" and after press "Recover" button, its crashes and close program. Other files open successfully. In demo version of your program I could see recovered drawing, but can you guaranties that properties also will recovered correctly? My .DWG file contains many shapes.”
“In AutoCAD 2010, the "Must re_cover" error appears, after fixing it using the AutoCAD native tool, I see the drawing for several seconds, and the drawing disappears with the same error. I was able to return the file to the previous version of .DWG, but some sizes of the objects in the drawing were changed. I had to re-drive dimensions for some objects. +recovered; -some object's size changed”