Online MS Access recovery service for damaged databases
The service enables users to recover data from damaged Microsoft Access databases. Recovery of Access database file data from mdb, accdb is carried out automatically in the online mode.
Below is a list of MS Access repair features of the service that enable it to restore the contents of faulty and/or damaged *.mdb and *.accdb files of MS Access:
- The service knows how to repair Access database data of any version, starting from Access 2003 and above;
- The service knows how to repair MDB file corrupt structure or the source tables, including indexes and fields;
- The service restores data from tables inside databases;
- Recovers all queries, except for queries from forms and reports;
- Recovers any relations/related indexes, excluding the ones used for displaying data (relations between the cells of the same table);
- This MS Access recovery service works online and does require any programs to be installed on your computer.
- All operations are performed online in the browser on your PC or tablet;
- Recovery of Access database files does not depend on your computer's resources, since all the processes are run on our server;
- All you need to do is to upload an MDB file to the service, the rest will be done automatically after a couple of clicks;
- This online Microsoft Access MDB repair tool uses several different object search and recovery algorithms for damaged Access databases to minimize data loss;
- Database copies are not required;
How to repair Access database file
How to fix Access database corruptions by use online service:
- Select corrupted .mdb/.accdb file
- Type email address
- Download repaired MDB file
How to recover damaged *.mdb, *.accdb files of Microsoft Access?
The online recovery mode helps fix the integrity of mdb, accdb database files in just a couple of clicks. To recover an MS Access database, you no longer need to install any additional software on your computer.
The service does not recover:
- password-protected database files.
The service helps fix the following errors in *.mdb and *.accdb files of Microsoft Access:
- Unrecognized Database Format 'FileName.mdb' (Error 3343)
- The database 'FileName.mdb' needs to be repaired or isn't a database file. (Error 2239)
- You or another user may have unexpectedly quit Microsoft Office Access while a Microsoft Office Access database was open. Do you want Microsoft Office Access to attempt to repair the database?
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object ' ObjectName'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. (Error 3011)
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'ObjectName' (Error 3112)
- Cannot open database 'FileName.mdb'. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. (Error 3049)
- You do not have the necessary permissions to use the 'FileName.mdb' object. Have your system administrator or the person who created the object establish the appropriate permissions for you. (Error 3033)
- Invalid field data type (Error 3259)
- Unexpected error 35012
- The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. (Error 3022)
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file.
- Visual Basic for Applications Project in This Database Is Corrupt.
- An "Invalid Page Fault..." error (not necessarily a corrupt database issue)
- You do not have the necessary permissions to open this object. Please contact your system administrator.
- [database.mdb] isn't an Index in this table. Look in the index collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close
- Operation failed - too many indexes - reduce the number and try again
- Failure to open/failure to show error
- Microsoft jet database engine could not find object MSysDB. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly. - 3011
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object MSysCompactError. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'databases'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'filename'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine could not find object Msys*/databases. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly
- Record(s) can't be read, no read permissions on 'database.mdb' - 3112
- Could not find field "xxx" - 1017
- Invalid Bookmark - 3159
- This database is in an unrecognized format. The database may have been created with a later version of Microsoft Access than the one you are using. Upgrade your version of Microsoft Access to the current one, then open this database. - 3343
- You cannot carry out this action at the present time. - 2486
- Record is deleted.
- The database has been placed in a state by user 'xxx' on machine 'mmm' that prevents it from being opened or locked. - 3704
- The database has been placed in an unexpected state.
- This database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access can't open it.
- The database has been converted from a prior version of Microsoft Access by using the DOA compact database method instead of the convert database command on the tools menu. This has left the database in an unconverted state.
- Disk Error - Reserved error (-1601) 3000
- Table 'TempMSysAccessObjects' already exists.
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'MSysAccessObjects'
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'MSysACEs'. - 3112
- The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'MSysAccessObjects'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. - 3078.
- Could not use
; file already in use. (Error 3045)
- The specified file is currently being used by another user or session. Wait for the other user or session to finish working with the file, and then try the operation again. - 3045
- Operation invalid without current index. - 3019
- 'database.mdb' isn't an index in this table. Look in the Indexes collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names. - 3015
- The Visual Basic for Applications project in the database is corrupt.
- Error accessing file. Network connection may have been lost.
- This action will reset the current code in break mode. - 304548
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- AOIndex is not an index in this table.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time
- This object needs a newer version of the Microsoft Jet database module
- Access crashes (Invalid Page Fault/GPF) when opening the mdb
- Microsoft Access has detected corruption in this file.
This online service repairs Access databases by extracting data from damaged files and subsequently saving it to a new file.
“After trying to change the table structure using a third-party program, my database became corrupted. Now, when opening a file in Microsoft Access, it throws an error like "an unrecognized database format." Several tables were restored by using this site, but not the entire database. Failed to restore macros and forms.”