What is the easiest way to perform PowerPoint recovery online?
Upload a damaged *.ppt or *pptx Microsoft PowerPoint presentation file to our online service. This online PPT repair tool will automatically restore the data and perform accurate recovery of the corrupted presentation.
This online PowerPoint repair tool can do the following with damaged *.ppt and *pptx files of Microsoft PowerPoint:
- fixes *.ppt files of MS PowerPoint 97-2003;
- recovers *.pptx files of MS PowerPoint 2007 and above;
- uses mechanisms of artificial intelligence for recovering original presentations - you don't need to have any special knowledge or know how to repair PPTX file online;
- recovers of deleted presentation elements;
- recovers deleted slides;
- reconstructs presentations using PowerPoint;
- reconstructs charts using Microsoft Excel;
- concurrently uses several PPT and PPTX file recovery methods;
- saves recovered media files (graphics, video and such) as separate files (if non-automatic inclusion of data into the recovered presentation is impossible).
How to repair PowerPoint presentation
Instructions to repair corrupt presentation files of Microsoft PowerPoint online:
- Select corrupted PowerPoint (.ppt/.pptx) file
- Type email address
- Upload file
- Download fixed presentation (.pptx) file
How to perform the recovery of PowerPoint file data to restore a damaged PPTX file online?
If you don't know how to repair PowerPoint file online, you no longer need to download, install and launch specialized software on your computer. Just upload a PPT or PPTX file to our service to perform PowerPoint recovery online in a few clicks.
This online service helps fix the following errors in Microsoft PowerPoint presentations:
- Unable to read file.
- Unknown error occurred
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- There was an error accessing the file xxxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot open *.ppt file because part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt.
- POWERPOINT.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
- File is damaged or corrupted and can't be opened.
- Objects and / or text overlap. Cannot open the file.
- Objects do not appear where they are positioned on the slide.
- Part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by xxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot read *.pptx
- PowerPoint found an error that it can't correct. You should save presentations, quit and then restart PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- PowerPoint Not Responding.
- PowerPoint Viewer can't read C:\path\filename.ppt
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the slides in the file, "xxxx.ppt".
- Some common error messages that a user encounters while he/she tries to access data from a corrupt presentation unnamed.ppt cannot be opened.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding.
- The Presentation *.pptx is incomplete. Please reload.
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation. Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file.
- the service does not restore password-protected files;
- the service does not restore encrypted PPT/PPTX files;
- if an object found in a damaged file cannot be added to a presentation automatically, it is saved as a separate file. You will then be able to manually add the recovered object to a new presentation.
“very fast and good for ppt repair”
keshav Gupta 21-08-2022
med sbai 06-02-2022
“Restoring damaged PowerPoint 2010 files took less than 5 minutes. It's even better than installing software.”
Natalee Larson 14-04-2021
“It is very annoying that after the recovery I had to dig into the recovered_media folders and the file extension for me to understand what this format is .png or .jpeg. The presentation has been repaired with all the slides and texts, I just had to add pictures there.”
Orion Hancock 23-03-2021
“A friend came to me with a corrupted PowerPoint file of over 10MB and with nearly 1,500 slides in it. Nothing could open it and he had no backup. Onlinefilerepair let me upload it and within a few minutes I had most of the file back. The repair was far from perfect. But with lots of editing, my friend will at least not have to re-create his slides. The price was very fair and was a lifesaver! (I've given my friend some pointers on more judicious PP files and backups!)”
“In the presentation "Investment in fixed.ppt" there were 3 video assets of which only 2 were repaired.”
“Uploaded a PowerPoint 2007 .ppt file to this service, but for some reason it automatically decided to make it a .pptx. Had to install PowerPoint 2010 or higher to open without error.”
Roderick Williamson 13-01-2021
“Failed to fully fix PowerPoint 2007 file”
“Can I send you my Power-Point file with a password? Since when I boot it says that "boot failure". I know the password for the file, but I cannot open it, it is damaged”
Kayden Wynter 11-08-2020
“PowerPoint says you need to restore the file because when I am opening this presentation, you get the error message "Part of the file is missing." After uploaded a damaged file, it was analyzed and errors were fixed. My presentation has been repaired, but without SmartApp objects.”
“Online repair service is troubleshooting .ppt file fast, I recovered information from unreadable PowerPoint file. But recovered presentation little different because durations of animation set 1 seconds for every effects”
“I could find and recover an unsaved PowerPoint file, but when I want to open it, an error appears. After the recovery process, a couple of slides are missing in the fixed file.”
““This is one of the best sites for repair a damaged PowerPoint documents. It was recovered all my slides, and most importantly charts from corrupted .PPTX file. Definitely, 5 stars, good job!””
“Why your PowerPoint fixer does not fully repair a .ppt file. I open a recovered file in Microsoft PowerPoint and saw only a few slides, it's about 1/3 my work!!!”